Hays Journal Issue 18 - out now!
- The Big Idea: Increasingly, companies face calls from customers and employees to improve their green credentials. How can they do so in an authentic way?
- In the Workplace: Modern business challenges can require new approaches. Leaders need to evolve their skills accordingly
- Leadership Profile: Kiko Washington, EVP, Worldwide HR, Warner Bros. Entertainment, discusses how the organisation is building a more diverse future
- Rising to the Challenge: Despite its potential, many businesses struggle to use gamification effectively. How can companies better engage their staff with it?
- Focus: Many countries will soon be faced with an ageing workforce. See how they can treat this as an opportunity
- Analysis: As productivity levels stagnate to below pre-financial crisis levels, is time running out for traditional measures such as output?
- Tricks of the Trade: See why some organisations are exploring whether offering improved recognition could be more beneficial to people than trendy perks
Download your free copy - click here
- Hays Journal Issue 17
- Hays Journal Issue 16
- Hays Journal Issue 15
- Hays Journal Issue 14
- Hays Journal Issue 13
- Hays Journal Issue 12
- Hays Journal Issue 11