Unrivalled insight into the world of work
Hays Journal Issue 20 - out now!
In this issue:
Many organisations have improved workforce diversity in recent years. But could understanding and embracing intersectionality improve the experience of all employees? Read more
Sustainability at the centre
As the world recovers from the Covid-19 pandemic, how can businesses ensure that being greener moves back up the agenda? Read more
The Covid-era cohort of school and university leavers are facing unique career challenges. What role can employers play in helping them take the first steps of their journey? Read more
Adam Philpott, President EMEA of cybersecurity firm McAfee, discusses how the firm creates balance between its technology and talent strategies to keep moving into the future.
Explore the mental health challenges employees have faced during the pandemic, and how employers can support people effectively.
The challenges of the pandemic have forced many businesses to adopt an innovative mindset. How can organisations retain this culture as things return to normal? Read more
Injection of talent
Organisations in the life sciences sector have faced quickly evolving recruitment needs throughout the pandemic. How have different regions reacted?
Download Hays Journal Issue 20
- Hays Journal Issue 19 - Thought leadership - How can business leaders ensure they're leading the way on mental health?
- Hays Journal Issue 18 - Giving the green light - How you can improve your green credentials in an authentic way
- Hays Journal Issue 17 - Feeling isolated - How loneliness could be putting your employees' mental health on the line
- Hays Journal Issue 16 - Driving force - How Artificial Intelligence could help organisations improve their productivity
- Hays Journal Issue 15 - A new direction - prepare for the future of hiring