UAE National - Project Sales Manager
Your new company
A global brand that manufactures products that grace homes and buildings worldwide. They have clients in over 150 countries and have a network of operational hubs in various regions around the world. They have won multiple awards for their innovation, design and their commitment to sustainability.
Your new role
The Project Sales Manager will be focusing on building and expanding key client relationships within the real estate, construction, and development sectors. They will be dedicated to meeting and exceeding sales targets by proactively reaching out for projects to key decision-makers and stakeholders in the assigned territory, like Real Estate Developers, Architects, Interior Designers, Contractors, Facility Management, etc.
- Meet clients, demonstrate the company products, understand client needs, and offer solutions.
- Skilfully negotiate and close deals, ensuring favourable terms and customer satisfaction.
- Execute a comprehensive sales strategy to secure new projects, negotiate contracts, and close deals effectively.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, and market dynamics to adapt sales approaches and product offerings accordingly.
- Maintain accurate records of sales, project details and client interactions, ensuring data integrity.
- Collaborate with the line manager to review sales performance, set goals, and work towards achieving monthly and annual sales targets.
What you'll need to succeed
- UAE National with a Family Book
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Experience managing and leading a team is preferable.
- 5 years experience in sales, preferably in building material, real estate, development, construction, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office and preferably SAP.
- Understanding of outdoor sales aspects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for problem-solving and finding innovative solutions.
- The ability to perform effectively under pressure, meet deadlines, and deliver results.
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to grow within the organisation.
- A competitive salary and generous commission structure
- A company car and fuel allowance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.