Hays is currently working with a Beauty & Personal Care manufacturing company in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
They are looking to hire a Finance Director who will be responsible for overseeing all financial functions, including but not limited to reporting, accounting, budgeting, risk, credit, tax, and treasury.
The Finance Director will play an important role in taking the company through an Initial Public Offering (IPO) in Saudi.
Responsibilities will include:
• Implement robust financial reporting systems (ERP) to get regular and detailed insights into the company's performance
• Development of budgeting and forecasting process that set clear financial and operational targets
• Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to monitor and improve operations
• Develop financial and tax strategies, and issue high quality monthly reports
• Monitor the implementation of business plans and participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
• Work closely with other executives to provide insights and plans to enhance financial and operational efficiency.
• Competitive base salary [TBD]
• Performance-based bonus
• Long Term Incentive Plan (LTIP)
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please share a copy of your CV and I will call you to discuss it further.