Your new company
A Global Consultancy firm in Dubai is looking for a candidate to fill the position of Talent Manager. With direct reporting to the Head of Partner Experience stationed in Dubai, the position seeks an understanding of the Learning and Development function.
Your new role
As the Talent Manager, you will be responsible for direct Partner training and evaluation initiatives to quantify business impact. You will also be expected to communicate with Partners, teams working across Lines of Service, and company stakeholders;
What you'll need to succeed
- Assess partner development needs to plan and implement training.
- Construct the annual Partner training calendar, including registrations and completions.
- Analyse existing programs and determine which are purpose-fit.
- To monitor partner allocation to the various offers, and coordinate with the L&S team.
- Review pertinent course modules from internal and external programs as necessary.
- Fostering effective evaluation methodologies to measure partner learning solution outcomes and business impact.
- Plan and evaluate training and development programs' ROI.
- Monitor the Partner training budget and report regularly to make informed decisions.
- Analyse partner performance output (appraisal development plans), identify gaps and links and map them to existing offerings or source new ones as needed.
What you'll get in return
- Exceptional oral, writing, and presentation abilities; Arabic language is a must.
- Experience in Learning and Development is a must.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a professional service or management consultancy, preferably multinational.
- Use sound judgment when making decisions and maintain discretion.
As a Talent Manager, you will have the opportunity to work in a highly dynamic environment for a global corporation, providing training and guidance to others, and coaching them in all aspects of their role. In addition to a competitive monthly salary, the successful applicant will receive annual flight tickets, an annual bonus, a housing allowance, and medical and life insurance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1021614