Your new company
A Global Management Consultancy firm in Dubai is looking for a candidate to fill the position of Talent Manager. With direct reporting to the MEA Talent Director stationed in Dubai, the position operates under the Learning and Development function.
Your new role
As the Talent Manager you will be responsible for taking the lead on several strategic streams within the HR department;
- Oversight and improvement of the performance management process and system.
- Direct interaction with personnel regarding the performance and growth of ME consultants.
- Work on improving the systems in collaboration with the global talent and HRIS teams.
- Manage comprehensive performance evaluation process.
- Execute MS performance evaluations, review job descriptions, and promote requests while working in conjunction with the global functions to lead the ME MS talent processes.
- Manage and guide the ME probation and out-counselling processes.
Professional Development and training:
- Collaborate with the global L&D team to find and oversee regional learning providers.
- Establish an MS development program in collaboration with MS department heads and MC.
- Lead the individual learning program and the MBA sponsorship program.
- Work with regional talent initiatives to develop and deploy complementary content, and communicate training opportunities and requirements with the global L&D team.
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 5 years of Talent Management experience in management consultancy or professional services.
- Strong comprehension of HR procedures and excellent analytical skills.
- Use sound judgement when making decisions and maintain discretion.
- Excellent negotiating, marketing, and networking abilities
What you'll get in return
Your role as a Talent Manager will open doors to additional success where you may contribute to your personal and professional progress given the chance to work in a highly dynamic setting with a global corporation. The successful applicant with be offered a competitive monthly salary in addition to annual flight tickets, family sponsorship and yearly bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1021237