Senior Recruitment Coordinator - Dubai
Your new company
Our client, a global firm in Dubai is seeking a Senior Recruitment Coordinator. This candidate would report administratively and functionally to the Recruitment Manager based in Dubai.
Your new role
You will be responsible for coordinating the campus recruitment process while providing extensive support for recruiting events;What you'll need to succeed
- Direct and manage local campus recruiting and year-round ME brand marketing at target schools.
- Utilise the Taleo recruiting database, manage the recruitment tracking sheet for candidates, and check the accuracy of the recruitment data.
- Collaborate with recruiting consultant teams to collect data for reporting.
- Organize candidate interviews, secure interviewers and interviewees, follow up on assessment forms and assure quality and timing.
- Satisfy hiring demands by adhering to hiring procedures, and monitoring and revising them as necessary.
- Maintaining applicant files containing contracts, CVs, interview assessment forms, contracts, physical personnel files, and more.
- Coordinate campus activities with campus teams ensuring standardised recruiting messages for external correspondence.
- Collaborate with Global marketing to design campus-specific event materials.
- Monitor and report on recruiting results and statistics.
- Oversee the continual improvement of the hiring process.
- Assist the HR department with daily and ad hoc administrative responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration or a relevant field is a must.
- Minimum 2-4 years of work experience in a professional, corporate and international firm.
- Campus recruiting, consulting, and marketing/event experience preferred.
- Candidates with an MBA will be highly regarded.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Working knowledge in Taleo, Yello and other HR tools.
- Proficient English language is a must, additional language is a plus.
What you'll get in return
As a Senior Recruitment Coordinator, you will have the chance to collaborate with a global organization and gain practical experience in coordinating the campus recruitment process. The successful applicant with be offered a competitive monthly salary in addition to annual flight tickets, family sponsorship and yearly bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1021569