Your new company
Our client, an Abu Dhabi-based is looking for a Senior Manager, Talent Management & Organisational to join the company and assist the Director, Leadership & Talent Management.
Your new role
As Senior Manager, You will lead the Learning and Talent Development units in developing and implementing innovative non-clinical learning programs, talent development services, policies and procedures, and organisational programs like Engagement, Wellness, and Culture in a diverse and stimulating environment to achieve operational and strategic goals;
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage career development frameworks, succession plans, talent evaluation, and development programs for the organisation.
- Establish KPIs and a department scorecard for learning and talent development.
- Develop and implement a network engagement and communications calendar.
- Review and recommend learning practices to foster an organisational learning culture.
- Manage Learning and Talent Development activities, programs, and processes.
- Monitor the adoption of caregiver-friendly policies.
- Develop and deploy a Learning and Talent Development Quality Assurance system.
- Engage Managers/Leaders to ensure learning and development, effectiveness, engagement, and wellness strategy activities meet their needs.
- Benchmark Quality Assurance and Learning and Talent Development programs.
- Prepare and manage the Learning & Talent Development department's budget and assure its adherence.
- Maximise human, financial, physical, and IT resources to accomplish the department's budget, performance, and quality goals.
- 7+ years of progressive leadership in Learning & Talent Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Development, Organisational Development, or any relevant field is a must.
- Certification in training, coaching, and leadership, behavioural assessments for development purposes.
- Experience in performance management, employee learning and development, orientation, and change management system design and oversight.
- Ability to plan and manage large and small initiatives and work on multiple projects and key accounts.
What you'll get in return
The successful applicant with be offered a competitive monthly salary in addition to family sponsorship, annual flight tickets and educational allowance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1021670