Your new company
My client is a fast-growing consultancy firm that has recently expanded into the Saudi Arabian market. As a result of this growth, they are looking to hire several Forensic and Senior Forensic Accountants to assist them on the completion of a number of projects in the Kingdom.
Your new role
In your new role, you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Leading several aspects of the clients forensic accounting engagements primarily involving damages assessments, valuations, and financial investigations.
- Preparing and reviewing detailed financial models in Microsoft Excel, including analysing profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow forecasts in order to prepare a DCF analysis.
- Being significantly involved and in certain cases and leading the drafting of reports and other deliverables for review by Managing Directors and Senior Managing Directors.
- Assisting as required in the management of client expectations and job administration.
- Supporting the team’s business development opportunities and events and working towards developing your own network of clients and business contacts.
My client is looking for someone who can hit the ground running for this contract opportunity, in addition to this you will need to be:
What you'll get in return
- A fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) and to have attained or currently be in the late stages of attaining another specialist forensic designation (e.g., CFE or equivalent)
- Having broad accountancy and audit experience within a recognised global practice, ideally including experience in the Middle East, with skill sets that can be readily transferred to dispute and investigation engagements
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills with a flexible and creative approach to problem solving.
- Previous experience in contributing to or drafting client deliverables and participating in presentations to clients on key findings.
- Experience in working across several industries in a professional services environment
- Must be be competent in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Be willing to market to new and existing clients.
- Due to the international nature of our work, in addition to English, must be fluent in Arabic.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work with a fast-growth consultancy that can look to offer longer term career prospects, great guidance and the ability to partner with global businesses.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1021804