We are working with a leading cyber security company in the Middle East who are looking for Security Automation lead to enhance the company’s MSS platform, service clients and contribute to many projects. The business provides many services from strategic consultancy to Information security
services & solutions. It is considered a digital transformation powerhouse.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the automation team
- Act as a DevSecOps Site reliability engineering for solving operational problems.
- Improve, extend, and develop the automation system for the purpose of adding non-functional and functional requirements.
- Recognize challenges & help client security teams with SOAR best practices
- Have a software engineering mindset
- Work on data pipelines, application onboarding, and automation of distributed clusters by using code (IAC) principles as the infrastructure.
- Operate using Automation principles, DevSecOps, toil management, alerting, monitoring, & NFR practices
- Reporting and tracking SLAs, OLAs, and KPIs
- Assist sales, presales, and business development of services.
- Be available on-call 24/7 for urgent activities required.
You will need:
- BSc or MSc computer science in information security
, computer science, electrical engineering, or anything similar to that.
- Have 7+ years’ experience in SRE and DecSecOps.
- Have SIEM & SOAR knowledge or background
- Exposure to Splunk (admin), FortiSOAR, XSOAR, azure sentinel, Securonix
- Have strong scripting knowledge on Python, Shell scripting, Java.
- Experience on automation and configuration tools like Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, Puppet, Chef.
- Experience in container orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker).
- Previously coded a Full stack application.
- Knowledge on cyber threats and how to mitigate them.
- Experience using Splunk admin during automation.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline.
What you'll get in return
- Insurance & Visa for self.
- Gather experience in a unique and growing industry.
- Career progression and growth through challenging projects and work.
- Wellness campaign activities and employment engagements.
- Inclusive and diverse working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you and you know someone who fits the role, we would love to hear from you. #1021531