Your new company
Our client is a Major Contractor that are currently delivering a portfolio of Multi billion $ retail and commercial Projects across Saudi Arabia.
Your new role
As the Lead QA/QC Engineer, you will be leading a team of QA/QC inspectors reporting the the Project manager, responsible for the quality control of every day activity, recording all project activities, analysing all processes to ensure all work meets quality requirements and maintaining knowledge of quality assurance.
- Manage to lift all equipment, handle the efficient storage of all hazardous materials, and perform quality audits per the required schedule.
- Monitor an efficient system, record all project activities, and analyse all processes to ensure all work meets quality requirements.
- Manage all work methods, maintain knowledge of quality assurance standards, monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes, and recommend corrective actions for all operations.
- Develop a method statement for the activity, including risk assessment, job safety environmental analysis, and Inspection
- Test Plan and Checklist based on project specifications.
- Liaise with the Technical Engineer for submission of material submittal to the Consultant
- Coordinate with the Consultant’s representative and Site In-charge for Inspection.
- Review the quality of all materials at the site, ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality, and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and quality materials
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 10-15 years’ experience
- Experience working with tier 1 contractors in the international market
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Familiar with construction methods and materials and relevant regulations and standards.
- Middle East experience preferred but not essential.
In return, our client offers a highly competitive salary + flight allowance + VIP medical + bonus
What you need to do now
If this QA/QC Lead Engineer job in Saudi Arabia isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Alternatively, please feel free to share this job posting with your friends or colleagues. #1021662