Your new company
This role will be working for an exciting organisation which is a multi–disciplinary firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists, working across every aspect of today’s built environment.
Your new role
This company is looking for an experienced PA / Office Coordinator to provide robust and proactive support to all team members, including leaders.
This is a pivotal support role and will make a significant impact on how the teams operate and engage with the clients. The role will involve being the ‘go to’ person within the team, supporting colleagues in producing quality deliverables and ensuring smooth operations.
Duties will include but are not limited to: Providing secretarial support in the preparation of letters, reports, submissions and bids. Working collaboratively with both project and team leaders in work winning activities.
Managing team holiday, absence administration and identifying welfare activities which arise from staff changes. Supporting new starters and their induction into the team, ensuring that their experience is smooth and enjoyable.
Taking ownership of organising internal events, including meetings, staff briefings, staff social events, and working in collaboration with the team leaders on client events. Assisting with recruitment as required, working with our internal resourcing team to schedule interviews with candidates. Assisting team and team leaders with diary management. Proactively gathering relevant details, booking meeting rooms and proactively liaising with relevant teams to organise AV requirements and refreshments required. Attending and taking minutes for meetings as requested, capturing actions and proactively ensuring that actions are completed.
Understanding the link between all Business Operations disciplines and being able to draw on these relationships to deliver high quality outputs both to internal and external clients. Promoting and sharing best practice within Business Operations.
General office duties in support of the business: prioritising and monitoring building maintenance, office equipment and supplies; assisting facility management daily operation; managing courier deliveries, and the incoming and outgoing post; organising accommodation and travel bookings for ME region staff.
What you'll need to succeed
• Demonstrate solid experience in a similar role, ideally in professional services, multi-disciplinary environment - at least 5 to 10 years related experience
• Be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
• Be experienced in standard office administrative procedures
• Be dedicated to achieving challenging deadlines
• Have good customer service skills
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and use of Macros
• Have good knowledge of online systems such as travel booking tools, job filing, room booking, etc.
• Be flexible, polite, cooperative and approachable manner. Must be able to work independently and with initiative
• Be diligent and with attention to detail to produce Impactful information
• Have a can-do attitude and a willingness to work collaboratively
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary and one of the best benefit packages in the sector. This opportunity also comes with brilliant development opportunities and exposure across the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1021405