Your new company
Are you looking for a career with purpose and dedicated to improving people’s well-being around the world?
It’s an exciting time to join this award winning and highly innovative business and be part of their ambition to enhance service levels, drive efficiency and harmonisation. They are looking for talented individuals who want to make an impact and contribute to a global organisation.
Your new role
The role of Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst sits within the Corporate Strategy division of the business and will play a key part in both identifying and assisting in the execution of Mergers and Acquisitions for this highly ambitious and exciting project based in the GCC region. This role is open to people based in the UK and will be a remote working opportunity.
You will be responsible for:
- Support Investment Managers with the execution of investment projects.
- Perform market assessments, sizing, competitive analysis by domain, by geography, by product line.
- Analyze investment memos, validate assumptions and prepare recommendations for periodic management read-outs.
- Business model review, sensitivity analysis, acquisition case development, valuation and financial modelling.
- Actively support in due-diligence, structuring, documentation and project management.
- Support in the creation of Investment Committee documentation and on-going support as needed.
- Maintain and upgrade templates for investment proposals and financial models/tools both in-house and external.
- Help business units in evaluating long term strategic options and value creation initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 to 4 years of prior work experience as an M&A Analyst in a IB/VC/PE or a corporate M&A Team.
- Proficient to advanced skills with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and market intelligence tools like Capital IQ, Pitchbook, Crunchbase etc.
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through and ownership.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic, strong communication skills (written and verbal).
What you'll get in return
Be part of an international company that is committed to the well-being of its employees, where you can learn and develop in a career that you drive, coupled with competitive rewards and the ability to participate in building a new, strategic component for the company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1021435