HR Manager - Fujairah
Your new company
To support our client, a leading Oil and Gas company based in Fujairah is looking for HR Manager.
Your new role
- As the HR Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Human Resources (HR) department, implementing the HR strategy, policies, processes and tools within the organization and carrying out the following tasks;Improve leadership and talent management skills and make sure there is a steady supply of skilled personnel.
- Support and organise talent management and manpower initiatives.
- Take part in initiatives and projects that support corporate strategy.
- Train line managers on issues relating to employee relations.
- Ensure adherence to corporate rules, operational guidelines, and UAE laws.
- Develop, implement, and assess an HR Development Plan.
- Establish a fair grading system and rewarding benefits.
- Oversee the training and development of staff members.
- Conduct recurring surveys of compensation and benefits. Make suitable recommendations to the Management based on analysis of the results.
- Construct and maintain operating budgets for HR & Payroll.
- Keep an eye out for the implementation of best practices in environmental protection and health and safety.
- Offer effective leadership, direction, and career advising.
- Creating a diversity and inclusion strategy that encourages a welcoming work environment and builds a staff that is representative of the communities in which the organisation operates.
- Oversee the IT department and administrative needs of the company.
- Manage official organisations and government interactions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relocation to Fujairah (applicable to candidates residing in other Emirates).
- 10-15 years of hands-on experience in an HR managerial role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration or a relevant field is a must.
- Proficiency in the English and Arabic language is a must.
What you'll get in return
As the HR Manager, you will promote the desired work culture based on the Company's core values and contribute to business growth. The successful applicant will be offered a competitive monthly salary, educational allowance, family sponsorship and yearly bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1021931