HR Manager - Dubai
Your new company
Seeking an HR Manager for a leading international marketing and trading company in Dubai. This candidate would report to the HR Director based in Dubai.
Your new role
- Act as the primary point of contact for company-wide human resources programs and services.
- Help organise travel in compliance with organisational regulations and HQ Travel Management Team.
- Comply with employment legislation and internal laws while managing employee files, employment agreements, and work licences.
- Manage Employee data in SAP including new hire, departure, mail creation, and absence management.
- Oversee the onboarding process from offer to seamless integration into the organization.
- Oversee payroll operations.
- Manage internship and training programmes according to internal policies.
- Participate in or lead Training and Development Team specific projects
- Manage performance management and train new employees about processes.
- Keep abreast of current HR regulations, laws, and challenges.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration or a relevant field is a must.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager.
- Proficient in using MS Office.
- Russian speaking candidates are highly desired.
What you'll get in return
As a human resources manager, you will have the chance to collaborate with a global organization and gain practical experience leading and assisting the HR teams as needed. The successful applicant with be offered a competitive monthly salary in addition to annual flight tickets, family sponsorship and a yearly bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1022006