Your new company
One of the world's largest corporate conglomerate firms in Oman is looking for a candidate to fill the position of Group HR Manager with direct reporting to the CEO.
Your new role
As Group HR Manager, you will oversee and develop all aspects of HR and Talent Management for the organisation, including Recruitment and Selection, Learning and Development, Talent Management, HR department management, Compensation and Benefits positioning, and Employee Relations;
- Develop and implement business-aligned HR/TM and People strategies.
- Support and coach management on people leadership, business change, and transformation.
- Lead business area talent management reviews, including performance/potential, resource planning, and succession planning.
- Implement lean or business "excellence" programs as well as developing and implementing business process changes.
- Report on HR issues, opportunities, development plans, and achievements in agreed formats and timeframes.
- Mediate employee grievances and manage long-service rewards.
- Deliver and report on the annual employee engagement survey to collect and interpret employee feedback to improve engagement.
- Set up and improve the company's recruitment process.
- Develop, plan, deliver, and evaluate learning and development systems and materials.
- Integrate company strategies and policies into training.
- Develop, support, and improve talent frameworks, tools, and resources for talent planning, performance management, and employee development.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience as an HR generalist, particularly in a leadership position.
- Strong comprehension of HR procedures and excellent analytical skills.
- MBA / SHRM / CPID qualified or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of employment and labour law.
What you'll get in return
Your role as a Group HR Manager gives you the chance to work in a prestigious corporation. The successful applicant will be offered a competitive monthly salary in addition to family perks such as annual flight tickets, family sponsorship, and accommodation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1021675