Liasing with government agencies to ensure that company affairs are handled expediently
The ideal candidate will act as a liaison with government agencies to ensure that company affairs are handled expediently and that a good relationship is maintained and built.
- Plans the processes of the interaction with government entities to ensure the timely and accurate execution of all government-relations transactions/activities.
- Act as a liaison between the departments and the government to ensure all rules and regulations, ensure the policies and procedures are met.
- Providing reports to the team.
- Managing and supervising all duties of Government Relations Officer (GRO).
- Coordinating with the team regarding personnel issues related to governmental applications as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 3–5 years’ experience in government relations.
- Knowledge of government portals, tools and platforms (Baladi).
- Excellent English communication skills.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.