Your new company
My client is a large local family conglomerate who is looking to add Finance professionals to their growing team to support with a high-end property development project.
Your new role
You will be responsible for efficient operations of the payables function of the Community Management. You will also need to ensure that that all the invoices and payments are done in a timely manner, proper internal controls are in place and company policies and procedures have been followed. You will also partake in review and submission of VAT returns.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Commerce or business administration graduate preferably a postgraduate or qualified accountant like CA/CMA/ADCA etc.
- 3+ years of experience in an accounting/finance field in the Community Management industry.
- Advanced MS office skills especially Excel
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong numerical analytical skills
- Hands on experience of working on an ERP system.
In return you will have the opportunity to work as part of a large and exciting development with a large employer in Dubai.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1021526