FINANCE MANAGER//UAE NATIONAL
Your new company
A multinational oil&gas company. Focused on investing in our transition growth engines and, at the same time, investing in today’s energy system. And integration connects it all.
Your new role
The primary purpose of the role of Castrol Middle East Finance Manager is to lead the finance function of Middle East, Egypt and Pakistan to deliver the finance agenda for short and long term through teams in three countries and support from GBS team. The other key purpose of this role is to support MEA Finance manager on performance management and reporting for MEKSA region.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensure the silent running of a robust MI process and analysis of performance to enable proactive and timely decision making for recommending business interventions e.g. delivery of the top-line, control on costs and working capital for MEKSA region.
- Be responsible for the RF/plan process, including the timely reporting of the forecasts and associated analysis, ensuring that the forecasts have integrity, have been subject to sufficient level of challenge and peer assist as required and subsequently, fully reflect business risks for MEKSA region.
- Undertake analytical review of business results to understand variances, drive for performance improvements and be a key advisor the business for value added interventions are required to improve the performance for MEKSA region.
- Manage the statutory audit of BP Lubricants entities in the region through entity teams.
- Set, drive and monitor cash management projects in the region to support sustainable working capital reduction agenda and managing exposures across countries in close coordination credit management team.
- Drive and co-ordinate the implementation of uniform LBM financial process across the region.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary + benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1022044