Want to work as an Enterprise Digital Transformation Manager for the leading energy supplier in the region?
Enterprise Digital Transformation Manager
Location: Doha, Qatar
We are currently seeking a highly experienced Enterprise Digital Transformation Manager to join our client's team in Doha, Qatar. Reporting to the IT Department Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, prioritising, and exploiting business opportunities provided by information, communication, and digital technologies to develop and implement processes, tools, and infrastructures to support digital innovation.
- Develop a strategy for implementing technology solutions that align with company goals
- Lead the process to identify and evaluate internal digital asset capabilities and strengths
- Lead the development of the digital business strategy and roadmap and ensure its integration with the enterprise strategic planning process
- Ensure the enterprise is developing the digital assets and capabilities that will be needed to achieve business advantages/value in the midterm and long term
- Act as a champion and change agent in leading the organisational changes required to create and sustain enterprise digital capabilities
- Define and report on digital business KPIs and metrics that represent progress against digital goals
- Act as a thought leader on emerging digital business models and technologies, articulating the digital future and the enterprise’s role to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with the IT organisation to develop and exploit new digital business solutions to create a competitive edge for the enterprise
- Identify and lead a small/medium team of analysts, researchers, technologists, and champions in executing the enterprise’s digital business mission
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Business Administration, or other relevant discipline
- 15 or more years of business experience, ideally in business management or IT management, ideally with some independent P&L responsibilities
- Five or more years of progressive leadership experience in leading cross-functional teams and enterprise-wide programs, operating and influencing effectively across the organisation and within complex contexts
- Preferably five or more years of experience in information-intensive industries or digitally advanced enterprises
- Experience in innovating business models and developing new channels, business models, or business transformation
- Strategy and management consulting experience desirable
- Deep understanding of the evolving digital world on both the demand side (how people/companies are using technology) and the supply side (emerging technologies)
- Strong business acumen, including domain-specific knowledge of the company and its business units
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking and consulting skills
- Strong influence and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively drive people, process, and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for digital transformation, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer competitive compensation packages and a supportive work environment that values diversity and inclusivity.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.