Your new company
My client is a fast-growing consultancy firm that has recently expanded into the Middle Eastern markets. As a result of this growth, they are looking to hire a Director of Risk, Forensics and Compliance on a contract basis to assist them on the completion of a number of projects in the region.
Your new role
The RF&C practice is focused on client delivery services across the firm and provides a wide range of services to enable our clients to investigate, prevent or remediate fraud corruption or misconduct. The practice is involved in complex, global and often high-profile engagements assisting clients in investigating issues such as bribery & corruption, fraud, and other conduct matters.
In this role you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Investigations into bribery & corruption, regulatory violations, and complex frau
- Investigations of Ponzi schemes, embezzlement, and kickback or related party schemes
- Forensic accounting and financial reporting investigations including reconstruction of books and records.
- Anti-Bribery & corruption reviews
- Pre-acquisition anti-bribery and corruption due diligence
In order to succeed, you will need to have:
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, International Business Relations, or equivalent is desirable.
- Certification in Fraud investigations is essential.
- Work experience gained in a big 4/mid-tier forensic firm
- Proven track record of working on international investigations, compliance risk assessments, forensic audits, disputes support or expert witness
- Certification and ongoing professional education in fraud examination related area
In return, you will have the opportunity to work with a fast-growth consultancy that can look to offer longer term career prospects, great guidance and the ability to partner with global businesses.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1021824