Your new company
A well established regional specialist in the Oil & Gas and Manufacturing industry are on the market seeking a new Deputy General Manager for their operation in Saudi Arabia. The company are going through an exciting growth period with new operations due to be established, within the Kingdom, over the next 12-18 months.
Your new role
As the new Deputy General Manager the individual will be tasked with oversee the Saudi Arabia operation and reporting directly into the Global General Manager, based in Dubai. The role has recently been created due to the development and focus on the Saudi Arabia market. The local operational headcount is due to grow from roughly 230 employees, to 350+ in the next 12 months and the new head of the Saudi business will be responsible for overseeing the growth process and play a key role in the ongoing hiring. The new Deputy GM will also be responsible for the full P&L of the KSA market (roughly 150m SAR annually).
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this Deputy General Manager position, please see criteria below:
What you'll get in return
- A minimum of 10 years experience in a Senior Manager/Leadership position.
- Technical expertise within the Oil & Gas and Manufacturing industry.
- A strong track record in general management as well overseeing multiple functions (supply chain, finance, HR, admin, etc.)
- Experience managing a large scale operation and full P&L responsibility.
- KSA Nationals is a preference but not essential.
- A degree in Engineering is desirable.
In return the successful Deputy General Manager will be offered a competitive salary and full benefits package. As mentioned above, this is an exciting time for the business with rapid growth planned across the Saudi Arabia market, therefore the new Deputy GM will play a key and autonomous role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1021295