We are looking to speak to data engineers who have strong background experience in Salesforce, SharePoint and flat files.
The business that we are currently working with is one of the leading sustainable packaging and manufacturing companies in the GCC.
Our client is looking to add to their data team an exceptional data engineer who can get their hands dirty and help grow the team.
- Build dashboards and Visualizations on Qlik Sense by using data from different sources like SAP, BI, SQL Server, Salesforce, SharePoint and flat files.
- Provide support maintenance, issue management and analysis, troubleshooting.
- Work closely with the IT Team for end to end solution.
You will need the following technical experience:
- Minimum of 6 years work experience.
- Extensive experience with SQL, .net, SAP, BI, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in fields related to data warehousing, business intelligence and big data.
If you are interested in this role then please apply and share your CV with us or if this role isn't quite right for you now but you are looking for a similar role, please get in touch. #1021211
Type de contrat
Manufacturing & Production
Data & Advanced Analytics
Parlez à Karen Kassabgy, en charge de cette offre, située à Dubai & Saudi Arabia