Campus Recruitment Manager - Dubai
Your new company
Our client, a global firm in Dubai is seeking a Campus Recruitment Manager. This candidate would report administratively and functionally to the Recruitment Manager based in Dubai.
Your new role
You will be responsible for managing campus recruitment and actively participate in the budget and annual planning for campus hires while managing campus coordinators and school leads;
- Participate actively in the annual overall recruitment planning and budget.
- Establish KPIs for campus teams and strengthen the campus recruitment function.
- Extensive team management, budget management, and stakeholder management.
- Guide campus consultants on current needs and overall candidate value proposition.
- Report and analyse statistics after each campaign.
- Collaborate with the global campus teams to guarantee uniformity as a global company to bolster the ME brand.
- Drafting legal agreements and confirming that necessary permissions have been granted.
- Direct the campus team's weekly meetings and monthly performance reviews.
- Address any areas of improvement and suggest any online training to support the betterment of functions.
- Daily evaluation of all templates and external communication.
- Adhere to the development of a professional recruitment service.
- Supporting the onboarding of new interviewers and leading consultant interview training.
- Monitor and report on recruiting results and statistics by updating both Taleo and Yello.
- Oversee the continual improvement of the hiring process.
- Assist the HR department with daily and ad hoc administrative responsibilities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration or a relevant field is a must.
- Minimum 4-8 years of work experience in a professional, corporate and international firm.
- Campus recruiting, consulting, and marketing/event experience preferred.
- Candidates with an MBA will be highly regarded.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Working knowledge in Taleo, Yello and other HR tools.
- Proficient English language is a must, additional language is a plus.
What you'll get in return
As a Campus Recruitment Manager, you will have the chance to collaborate with a global organisation and gain practical experience managing campus recruitment. The successful applicant with be offered a competitive monthly salary in addition to annual flight tickets, family sponsorship and a yearly bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1021568