Business Development Manager, Eastern Province - Oil & Gas - Upstream & Drilling - Pipes, Valves
Your new company
US Headquartered Global Distributor of Oil & Gas and Industrial Markets. From a network of locations spanning more than 20 countries and a complementary suite of online digital channels and solutions, providing thousands of products to the energy and industrial markets worldwide.
Your new role
- Exceed sales objectives by promoting Distribution Services’ solutions through professional sales techniques and a focus on delivering value to our customers.
- Gain market intelligence within a highly competitive environment.
- Become an integral part and valuable leader of the International Sales organization.
- Participate in monthly Area meetings with the Area Sales Team and Area Operations Team to ensure clarity around goals, issues, and opportunities.
- Manage and maintain integrity with the Area Sales budget.
What you'll need to succeed
- Mechanical Engineer Graduate (Preferably).
- Minimum 5 years of experience on the same field.
- Aggressive, goal-oriented, self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Proven high level sales, sales management and marketing skills.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary.
- Family benefits.
- Schooling allowance.
- Attractive Commission and Bonus Structure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1021932