Accounting Specialist (KSA National) - Riyadh - Contract Role
Your new company
My client is a prestigious multinational strategy consulting firm. Due to an uptake in business activity in the Kingdom they are looking to expand their back office team and hire a Saudi National Accounting Specialist.
Your new role
Your new role will play an integral part of the finance and operations of the firm. Your duties will include:
- Recordkeeping: Maintain accurate records of financial transactions
- Reconciliation: Ensure that bank accounts, credit card accounts, are reconciled regularly.
- Accounts payable: Process invoices and manage payments.
- Liquidity planning: accurate forecasting of cash-out/cash-in and timely forecast submission.
- Audit: Participate in audits reviews to ensure compliance with the accounting standards
- Travel expenses: timely processing of expenses and ensure compliance with the company’s guidelines.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed my client is looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Member of the Saudi accounting organization (SOCPA)
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the field of accounting within a professional services/consulting firm
- High proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams)
- Analytical thinking skills and a goal-oriented approach to work
- Proactive, able to take initiatives and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Experience with SAP Business by Design is an advantage
What you'll get in return
In return you will be working for one of the market leaders and most prestigious firms in this sector. You will receive a highly competitive salary and the ability to be absorbed into the business on a permanent contract subject to performance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1022065