Hays is currently partnering with a with an innovative defence organisation who want to hire a proactive Accountant to join their team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
This position directly reports to Finance Director who is currently based in Europe and will work closely work with the regional Managing Director based in Riyadh. The selected candidate will manage all accounting operations of the office and will be responsible for monthly closings.
What you’ll be doing
- Weekly and monthly reporting.
- Reconciliation of bank statements.
- Regularly collaborating with the head office for guidance and support.
- Ensuring that the recorded accounting transactions are compliant Saudi Government requirements.
- Payroll and on boarding new employees.
- Recording expense and budget on a daily basis.
- Liaising and maintaining banking relationship along with dealing with KYC compliance.
- Must be adept with ZATCA.
- Relevant accounting qualifications (SOCPA and/or pursuing CFA)
- Experience dealing with international offices and personnel.
- Must well versed with financial system.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Good command in English.
- Energetic individual who is people, task and detail oriented.
The client is offering competitive salary plus benefits and an opportunity to work with a team that encourages career progression, creativity and continuous learning.