Note: Employers include senior/board-level decision-makers and HR managers, who are able to provide insights on hiring intentions and salaries of their respective organisations.
Your answers will be completely anonymous but are important because they will allow us to build a picture of the employment situation across the GCC. Last year we received over 2,500 responses and this year we want to exceed that total in order to provide you with the most informative market report to date.
The survey takes just 5 minutes to complete and as a thanks for taking part, you will receive a free copy of the Hays 2018 GCC Salary & Employment Report on first release in January.
Share on social
In order to maximise the number of responses, please ‘like’ and ‘share’ the survey with your connections via:
Last year’s key findings:
- 37% of employers reported a reduction in headcount in their organisation
- 27% of employees started a new job with a new company
- 4% of employees were made redundant compared to 2% in 2015
- 9% of survey respondents experienced a pay cut, 52% reported their salaries to remain the same and 39% saw an increase
- The average change in salary was a 5-10% increase
Thank you in advance for your participation. For more information about the research, as well as our recruitment services, email firstname.lastname@example.org