As an employer you can view the candidates introducing themselves on video at the click of a button - simply scroll down the page and click play on any of the videos.
If you are interested in hiring one of these candidates, we would be more than happy to arrange interviews for you, simply call the Office Support team on +971 (0) 4 559 5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet the candidates
Alisha 28 years old with solid administration experience. Alisha recently relocated to Dubai from Australia and is looking for a new exciting opportunity.
- Nearly 10 years administration experience from a range of industries, including: financial services, recruitment, contact centres, government and retail organisations in Australia
- Prides herself on being a well-established and motivated individual who is looking for a new challenge
- Has various technical skills such as, advanced MS Office, Adobe creative, CRM, Lotus notes, Configuration Manager and AutoCAD
Chantelle is an experienced 25-year old Executive Assistant and Office Assistant, who just recently relocated to Dubai from Australia. She is a hard working motivated individual who is keen on advancing her experience.
- Excellent job retention, having worked with her last employer for seven years
- Four years administration experience as an Executive Assistant
- Happy to work herself up from reception or team assistant level to gain UAE experience
29 years old, from the UK and who moved to Dubai three years ago. Soraya has various Admin and PA experience.
- Two years Dubai experience working as a PA and Team Assistant and a previous five years banking experience in the UK within customer services
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and Sociology, as well as an International Introduction to Investment
- Looking for a PA or Team Assistant position to start immediately due to redundancy
A 23 year old candidate with varied administration experience in both Dubai and the UK. Charlotte relocated to Dubai two years ago and is immediately available.
- Charlotte was headhunted for her last two positions in Dubai to manage office administration
- She has experience in many sectors, including: financial services, investment and real estate
- She is a well presented, self-motivated young individual who carries herself well and is keen for a challenge
A 26 years old Executive Administrator with HR administration experience. Zainaf has recently relocated to Dubai from England and is looking for an immediate role.
- She holds a degree from Middlesex University in 2009 and CIPD Level 3 accreditation in Human Resources
- She is a confident, well presented and loyal employee who loves a challenge
- She has a solid 7 years’ office administration experience
A 23 year old Legal Secretary PA with three years’ experience working for a solicitors just north of London in the UK. She has moved to Dubai to progress her career as a secretary within either a global or boutique law firm.
- Working for a leading solicitors in the UK supporting 5 fee earners, with exposure to commercial litigation, employment, wills and probate
- Level 2 ILEX Certification – Legal Secretary Diploma
- Competency with tracking changes, document amendments and court bundles. She prides herself on her typing and dictation skills, copy typing at 90wpm+
A 37 year old Senior Executive Assistant with experience in supporting CEO and CFO-level professionals at global organisations. She is available immediately having recently finished her MBA studies.
- International work experience, having worked in UAE, Singapore and Netherlands
- An impressive profile working for companies such as ING Bank and Shell
- Multilingual: native Dutch, fluent English, intermediate Chinese and basic French