- How can you prepare your career goals for the upcoming year?
- How to make your first 90 days in a new job a success
- Hays recruits Manchester City Women
Q&A with Emma Lipman, Strength and Conditioning Coach, Manchester City
In this three-part Q&A series, Emma Lipman, Strength and Conditioning Coach at Manchester City, speaks exclusively to Hays about her current role, how she progressed to where she is today and her experience of gender diversity in the sports industry.
The Q&A series will be released over the next month, click on the link below to view part one:
- PART 1: About the role of Strength & Conditioning Coach
- PART 2: Career path - how Emma became a Strength & Conditioning Coach at Man City
- PART 3: Gender diversity in the sports industry
Some of Manchester City’s new signings share their career history with us. Click on the links below to view the players' CVs:
Match your ambition
In this video, four players and four staff talk about how they were able to match their ambition at Manchester City:
#MatchYourAmbition blog content